Commercial Conveyancing Searches
As a solicitor or conveyancer, you need to identify any risk that affects the value of your clients’ commercial property. From planning permission granted to issues around common drains and access rights.
The information you receive needs to be up-to-date and thorough, so you can advise your client on the next steps to take.
Why solicitors and conveyancing firms choose CNC Searches
We provide a fast and comprehensive conveyancing service that conveniently puts all your commercial conveyancing searches in one place. Our conveyancing reports include local authority searches, Land Registry documents, drainage and water searches, flood and commercial environmental reports, and planning, mining, chancel and utility searches.
Working with solicitors and conveyancers across the UK, we have built a reputation for great customer service and a team that goes the extra mile for clients. It’s why we have so many longstanding customers.
Our commercial conveyancing searches include:
- Local authority search (official and regulated/personal)
- Commercial drainage and water search
- Commercial environmental search
- Chancel search (chancel check and repairs)
- Utility search (full and essential)
- Highways Search
- Energy and infrastructure Search (includes HS2 and Crossrail Search)
- Commercial plan searches (search of planning applications relating to properties or land in the area)
Need any type of Commercial Conveyancing Search?
Discounts are available for multiple orders.
By phone: 020 8698 4742
Fee: From £150.00 plus VAT (Commercial Personal/Regulated Local Authority Search)