Residential Conveyancing Searches
When it comes to buying a home, it’s important to have as much information about the property as possible. For example, whether or not the road serving it is a publicly adopted highway, whether there are any mineshafts in the immediate vicinity and whether it’s subject to any planning enforcement notices.
We submit a number of enquiries to various authorities including local authorities, the Environmental Agency and Coal and Water Authorities so you and the mortgage lender are fully informed.
Why solicitors and homebuyers choose CNC Searches
It’s vital to choose a specialist in conveyancing searches who you can trust to give you right information, as and when you need it.
We provide a fast and comprehensive service that conveniently puts all your residential conveyancing searches in one place.
Our residential conveyancing searches include:
- Local authority search (Official & Regulated/Personal)
- Drainage and water reports
- Environmental reports
- Chancel reports (chancel check and repairs)
- Plan searches (search of planning applications relating to properties or land in the area)
- Energy and infrastructure searches (including HS2 and Crossrail search)
- Highways search
Need any type of Residential Conveyancing Searches?
Discounts are available for multiple orders.
By phone: 020 8698 4742
Fee: From £125.00 plus VAT